1. Redmi Airdots deisgned have no Charger or Cable in the box 2. Recently Xiaomi Factory udpate the outlook and package, there will shows "Redmi" on the charge box. Old version is "MI". We will arrange shipment randomly according to our stock. Please understand.
Model TWSEJ04LS Wireless connection Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth protocol HFP/A2DP/ HSP/AVRCP Communication distance 10 meters (accessible open environment) Dual headphones continuously listen to songs for about 4 hours Headphone standby time is: about 150 hours Single earphone battery capacity 40mAh Charging box battery capacity 300mAh Headphone charging time is about 1.5 hours Charging box charging time is about 2 hours The net weight of a single earphone is about 4.1g. The total net weight of the charging box is about 35.4g Charging box size 62×40×27.2mm Headphone size 26.65 × 16.4 × 21.6mm
True wireless bluetooth headset , Bluetooth 5.0, Automatically connected
Quick connection Automatic seconds connection, can be used with headphones
Bluetooth 5.0 A new generation of Bluetooth technology for faster and more stable connections
4.1g light Comfortable to wear, free to adjust, not easy to fall off
12h long battery life With the charging box, brush 6 movies
Anti-missing Binaural multi-function button for easy control of music and phone
Voice control Summon voice assistant, voice control mobile phone
A new experience of true wireless Automatic seconds connection, can be used with headphones The connection between the left and right earphones disappeared, but it brought a simpler experience. Just put on your headphones, it's ready, start your performance right away.
Small headphones with built-in chips A new generation of Bluetooth 5.0, faster and more stable The headset has a built-in Bluetooth 5.0 chip to be called a new generation of headphones. Redmi AirDots is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, the data transfer rate is up to 2 times compared with the previous generation, the connection is faster and more stable. Listening to songs and playing games are all smoother and smoother.
The music is nice and the call is clear From 7.2mm moving coil drive unit And DSP intelligent environment noise reduction When the material and tuning are the same, the larger the speaker unit size, the better the low frequency. The Redmi AirDots are equipped with a 7.2mm sound unit, which has a low-frequency dive and a medium-to-high frequency. In the compact design, we still equipped you with DSP intelligent environment noise reduction technology, you do not have to worry about the quality of the call, it can remove the ambient noise, the other party can clearly hear your voice.
Only 4.1g light, three earplugs Free to adjust, comfortable to wear, not easy to fall off Lightweight and comfortable to wear is the highlight of Redmi AirDots, thanks to the strict weight control of the single earphone at 4.1g. You don't have to worry about it falling off. We have prepared 3 models of earplugs to meet your higher requirements for closure and firmness, even when running, punching, and listening to music.
Single use 4 hours With charging box Use extended to 12 hours The storage box is also a charging box, this is the whole day we have prepared for you. Use the solution. Not only can protect and store headphones, Can also charge the headset twice
1. I have two mobile phones. Can Redmi AirDots connect two mobile phones at the same time? Redmi AirDots can't connect two phones at the same time, and doesn't support one.
2. Is my Redmi AirDots waterproof? The headset can be IPX4 waterproof and the charging box is not waterproof.
3. Can I adjust the volume with Redmi AirDots? The headset itself cannot adjust the volume and needs to be adjusted by the phone.
4. Is my Redmi AirDots a two-channel headset? Redmi AirDots uses the Raychem RTL8763BFR Bluetooth chip to support two-channel stereo.
5. 10 meters away from the phone, I can also control music through Redmi AirDots. Call and other functions? Yes, Redmi AirDots can be connected up to 10 meters in a barrier-free environment.
6. How do I see how much my Redmi AirDots are? Supports viewing the headset's power on Apple and Android phones, and only shows the main headset's power.
7. Can my Redmi AirDots be connected to the Xiaomi bracelet or other Bluetooth bracelet? It is not supported, because the headset and the Bluetooth bracelet belong to the receiving terminal device, so they cannot be connected to each other.
8. Will my Redmi AirDots shut down automatically? When the headset is outside the charging box and there is no connection and no operation, it will automatically shut down in about 5 minutes.
9. Does my Redmi AirDots support third-party chat and voice input? iOS system support, Android system uses the phone microphone by default when inputting voice.
10. Is my Redmi AirDots stable when I talk, listen to songs or play games? The connection is stable. If there is a large number of Wi-Fi connections, 4G signals, high-power appliances, etc., which may cause interference, there may be a situation of stuttering and intermittent.
11. How long does it take to play the game with two earphones at the same time? Affected by the usage environment, network, and mobile phone codec speed, it will cause different delays when the mobile phone transmits audio data to the earphone.
12. Can the left and right headphones not be charged? First check if the charging box has power, check if the charging box of the charging box is sunken, and whether the charging point of the earphone is dirty. If the above is correct, put the earphone into the charging box to check whether it is charging normally. If you still can't charge, please contact after-sales customer service.